RSSBus - Knowledge Base
- Sample: Sage 50 UK EDI Integration
- Sample: Intacct Invoice to PDF
- Sample: NetSuite EDI Integration
- Sample: Translate X12 EDI documents into database entries
- Sample: Salesforce.com EDI Integration
- Sample: QuickBooks EDI Integration
- NetSuite EDI Integration
- Translate X12 EDI documents into database entries
- Salesforce.com EDI Integration
- QuickBooks EDI Integration
- Send and Receive X12 and EDIFACT Messages
- Send X12 Documents in RSSBus Connect
- Receive X12 Documents
- Set Up Your AS2 Profile
- Create a Self-Signed Certificate for AS2
Connect Sage 50 UK with EDI processes. Insert X12 850 Purchase Orders into Sage 50 UK or extract and transmit 810 invoices from Sage 50 UK to partners.
Connect Intacct with EDI processes. Extract and convert Intacct invoices to customized PDF Files.
Connect NetSuite with EDI processes. Insert X12 850 purchase orders into NetSuite or extract and transmit 810 Invoices from NetSuite to partners.
Use the translation capabilities in RSSBus Connect to insert X12 purchase orders into a database and generate new X12 invoices on a polling interval.
Connect Salesforce.com with EDI processes. Insert X12 850 purchase orders into Salesforce.com as Orders.
Connect QuickBooks with EDI processes. Insert X12 850 purchase orders into QuickBooks or extract and transmit 810 Invoices from QuickBooks to partners.
Send and receive X12 messages and translate them to XML for further processing.
Send a purchase order to your trading partner with the X12 port.
Receive an 855 purchase order response from your trading partner with the X12 port and translate it into XML for further processing.
RSSBus Connect provides a straightforward way to get started with AS2, a standard for secure B2B and A2A communication. This video shows how to get started by creating an AS2 profile.