RSSBus - Knowledge Base
- Sample: Translate X12 EDI documents into database entries
- Sample: Salesforce.com EDI Integration
- Sample: QuickBooks EDI Integration
- Video: Receive X12 Documents
- Video: Send and Receive X12 and EDIFACT Messages
- Video: Send X12 Documents in RSSBus Connect
- Receive X12 Documents
- Send and Receive X12 and EDIFACT Messages
- Send X12 Documents in RSSBus Connect
- Create a Self-Signed Certificate for AS2
- Set Up Your AS2 Profile
Latest KB Entries
Use the translation capabilities in RSSBus Connect to insert X12 purchase orders into a database and generate new X12 invoices on a polling interval.
Connect Salesforce.com with EDI processes. Insert X12 850 purchase orders into Salesforce.com as Orders.
Connect QuickBooks with EDI processes. Insert X12 850 purchase orders into QuickBooks or extract and transmit 810 Invoices from QuickBooks to partners.
Receive an 855 purchase order response from your trading partner with the X12 port and translate it into XML for further processing.
Send and receive X12 messages and translate them to XML for further processing.
Send a purchase order to your trading partner with the X12 port.
Communicate securely with your trading partners by creating a self-signed certificate.
RSSBus Connect provides a straightforward way to get started with AS2, a standard for secure B2B and A2A communication. This video shows how to get started by creating an AS2 profile.
Send/receive with your trading partner in 3 steps.
Quickly import your old profile and trading partner information from previous versions of the AS2 Connector and other RSSBus Connectors.