RSSBus - Knowledge Base
- Video: Send X12 Documents in RSSBus Connect
- Video: Send and Receive X12 and EDIFACT Messages
- Video: Receive X12 Documents
- Video: Set Up Your AS2 Profile
- Video: Create a Self-Signed Certificate for AS2
- Getting Started with the AS2 Port
- Send X12 Documents in RSSBus Connect
- Send and Receive X12 and EDIFACT Messages
- Receive X12 Documents
- Set Up Your AS2 Profile
- Create a Self-Signed Certificate for AS2
Latest KB Entries
Communicate securely with your trading partners by creating a self-signed certificate.
Send/receive with your trading partner in 3 steps.
RSSBus Connect provides a straightforward way to get started with AS2, a standard for secure B2B and A2A communication. This video shows how to get started by creating an AS2 profile.
Quickly import your old profile and trading partner information from previous versions of the AS2 Connector and other RSSBus Connectors.
Events integrate RSSBus Connect into your back-office processes, diagnostics, and custom logic.
This page lists the minimum system requirements for using RSSBus Connect.
Send and receive X12 messages and translate them to XML for further processing.
Receive an 855 purchase order response from your trading partner with the X12 port and translate it into XML for further processing.
Send a purchase order to your trading partner with the X12 port.