- item: Specifies the item to push into the feed. If not present, the item at the top of the stack will be pushed.
- title: Specifies a title for the feed item.
- desc: Specifies a description for the feed item. If none is provided, the scope of the rsb:push keyword will be used as the item description attribute. The scope of the push keyword may contain other keywords, HTML tags, etc. Everything is evaluated as a template and is used to set the description.
- meta: Specifies a meta item to be pushed that contains global feed or channel attributes (such as feed title, description, and so on). Note that, if you want to push a meta item, it must be the first item pushed into the feed; otherwise, it will be ignored.
- encoding: You can choose to encode the description as CDATA to include un-escaped XML by setting encoding to "cdata". RSSBus normally pushes the description as escaped XML.
- This keyword does not have any control attributes.
Example:In the following example, the rsb:push keyword is used to create a description for each item pushed out. The description is the text within the scope of the rsb:push keyword. We could have also used the description parameter, but this form is more convenient for a lot of text.
<rsb:call op="paypalTransactionSearch"> <rsb:push title="[message]"> [paypal:payername] made a purchase for the amount of [paypal:netamount] Content produced by <a href="http://www.rssbus.com">RSSBus</a>. </rsb:push> </rsb:call>