- pattern: Specifies the reference value (or pattern) against which to compare.
- type: Specifies how matching is done. The default value is "exact", which requires an exact match of the value (in which case rsb:match is identical to rsb:equals). Other supported types are "regex", for regular expression matching, and "glob", which supports a simple expression model similar to the one used in filename patterns (e.g., *.txt).
- value: Specifies the value to match.
- This keyword does not have any control attributes.
In the example below, a regex pattern is used to check for floating point numbers. If the pattern is matched then the item will be pushed to the output:
RSSBus uses the .NET Framework version of regular expression matching. For more information, please consult the .NET Framework documentation in MSDN.<rsb:match pattern="\[-+\]?\[0-9\]*\.?\[0-9\]*" type="regex" value="-3.14"> <rsb:push/> </rsb:match>
- rsb:select: To learn how to make multiple comparisons.